Kurundu House has four bedrooms with open terraces and ensuite bathrooms with open showers. All rooms and bathrooms have beautiful unrestrained views of the water and the mountains beyond. The rooms are set in two wings with two roomsin each wing - 1 triple and 3 doubles, and can be booked by the room or the entire holiday home (maximum 10 guests).
Only two rooms (1 in each wing) including the triple room is air conditioned giving guests who prefer to take advantage of the cool weather prevalent all year round a choice of enjoying the cool breeze and the chirping of the birds that are abundant in this part of the country. All rooms have fans.
Address 1: Nethulemada, Senarathwela
Address 2: Rajawella
City: Digana - Central
Postal Code: 20180
Contact Name: Shilpa Perera
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 06:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 25%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 06:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
If you are booking online or over the phone you are to comply with the below cancellation charges.
If you cancel in less than 48 hours notice you will be charged 50%
If you cancel within 2-5 days in advance you will be charged 20% cancellation fee.
If you cancel the booking in 5-10 days in advance 10% cancellation fee will be charged.
If you cancel the booking in 10-15 days in advance you will be charged 8%.
If you cancel within 15 days to 1 month in advance you will be charged 5% no cancellation fee will be charged.
If you cancel within 1 month prior notice no cancellation fee will be charged.
If you are booking online and if the booking platform specify that there is “No cancellation charges” then the cancellation charges will not be applicable.
Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
Terms and Conditions
- We require at least 48 hour in advance booking. Booking for holiday reservations need to be 1 week in advance (During the Christmas and Sinhalese/Hindu New year Season) (December 20 – January 1), (April 11 - April 20)
- Children under the age of 16 years re not charged by the hotel however need to be mentioned in the reservation notes (number of children and their ages)
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel and restaurant.
- Unless its specified as “No advance needed” generally for all bookings a 40% deposit of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking.
- For cancellations please review Kurundu House Cancellation Policy.
- At checkout the balance of your total room cost including taxes and additional charges which are due will be recovered. Kurundu House accepts cash (Only Sri Lankan Rupees), and credit card (Visa, Mastercard & Amex). However traveler’s checks are not accepted at this moment.